piątek, 5 września 2014

Pocztówka z wakacji

I text a postcard, sent to you
Did it go through?
Sending all my love to you....
Kilka pocztówek do kolekcji z tych wakacji :)

 We will be there 'till the end 

Yann Tiersen - Till The End  














 "Planning everything for two
Doing everything with you
And now that we're through
I just don't know what to do"

The White Stripes - I just don't know what to do with myself  






 We could pray for the miracle
We could pray that change will come
We could waste time for the hell of it
We could just move on
Koven - Miracle












 My dreams are always a world away
I'd be living a lie if I didn't say
That night I wished for you to stay
Till sunrise


Goldroom - Till Sunrise (feat. Mammals)  

















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz