niedziela, 29 grudnia 2013

Pocztówki z lepszego świata part III

Po raz kolejny wysyłam pocztówki w świat z sentencjami. Na zakończenie burzliwego roku 2013.



 "Can't you hear me calling your name, girl?
I'm standing, standing in the red, red rain"

The White Stripes - Red Rain 











"Walking on a dream
How can I explain
Talking to myself
Will I see again"


Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream  








 "Czy warto było szaleć tak - przez całe życie?
Czy warto było spalać się - jak ja?
Czy warto było kochać tak - aż do bólu?
Czy mogę odejść sobie już?"


O.N.A (Chylińska) - Kiedy powiem sobie dość  






 "I can’t do well when I think you’re gonna leave me, but I know I try
Are you gonna leave me now
Can’t you be believing now"


Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People  




"The saints are coming
The saints are coming

I say no matter how I try
I realize there’s no reply"



U2 (with Green Day) - The Saints Are Coming







"And now you're safe
Love again
To feel the rays
Love again
The sweet delays
Love again
And shoot the breeze"

IAMX - This Will Make You Love Again

1 komentarz:

  1. zostałaś nominowana do Libster Blog Awards na moim blogu :) mam nadzieję, że to nie problem!

    http://jesseyworld.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń